The project Manifesto is an epitome of my design language and personality, consisting of a seven points, some of which are famous quotes:
- Don not create and analyze at the same time; they are separate stages.
- Break all the rules by leaving plenty of room for variables.
- Nothing is a mistake. There's no win and no fail, there's only make.
- Shut up. Talk less and work more.
- Do only one thing at a time.
- Sleep early; wake up early.
- A good core habit will eventually create a chain of continuous positive habits.
Inspired by Kinbaku, the Japanese art of bandage, I employed nothing but rope and paper to construct a physical representation of the main theme throughout the seven points.